One of my favorite clean eating and quick lunches! No cooking required!
- Bibb or Boston Lettuce for wraps
- 1 can chunk light tuna in water
- 1 cup of veggies – broccoli and celery
- 1/2 cup grapes
- 1/4 cup creamy herb dressing
Creamy herb dressing
- 1 medium avocado
- 1.5 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 dash white pepper
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
For Dressing: Blend all ingredients until smooth. Store leftover dressing in a covered container in the refrigerator. This dressing is wonderful on salads, but also great as a dip for raw vegetables.
For Tuna Salad: Mix all ingredients together and place into lettuce wraps.
Let me know what you think!