Okay shopping friends! It’s my favorite time of year again….Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale!! It is THE BIGGEST SALE all year long. What I love about this sale is that it’s not on clearanced/end of season merchandise. It is on brand new items and the sale price will actually go UP to regular price once the sale is over. The sale is currently open to Nordstrom card holders only. However everyone can start shopping on the 22nd. Here is my first round of picks!!
1. Grey Cardigan – The fabric is AMAZING!! It’s like walking around wrapped in your softest blanket.
2. “Hello Friday” Lounge Sweater – stylish and comfy.
3. AG Jeans – My absolute favorite pair of jeans! I unfortunately already bought them at full price but this is a steal for you.
4. Rebecca Minkoff Fringe Backpack – I currently carry the white version and it’s the easiest bag ever to carry.
5. Frye Crossbody Bag – The Frye bag I bought years ago received the most ever compliments on any bag I have ever had. The leather is just so soft and natural looking. Frye boots are also great to check out.
6. Nike Free Running Shoe – Love the basic look of these!
7. Down Jacket with Faux Fur Trim – Can still look stylish while staying warm!
8. & 9. Free People Strappy Bra & Free People Gallon Bra – I love these stylish bras.
10. Travel Tumbler – Perfect for my superfood shake!
11. Flamingo Pool Float – Why not?!?
I hope you enjoyed my early #NSale picks! I’d love to see what you are buying in the comments below!!
P.S. Check out 2015’s picks and 2014’s picks for other ideas as well!! Xoxo